Monday, May 24, 2010

Another Year, Another Day, Another Second

A day 33 years in the making.

My Birthday is done now. I had a lot of fun. I was privileged enough to see friends, play Star Wars, go to Chucky Cheese, be on a podcast, and even Slay the Dragon! My phone rang off the hook and my facebook page was filled with B-day wishes. For me it was just another passing second of life. I don't feel a year older, granted I got to ease into it one day at a time.

Thank you to all who contacted me, came to see me, and to Chris and Krista Witt who gave me a cake on fire!

PS, the Grey Hair in the Beard is not from getting older, I blame my Ex-Wife!

1 comment:

  1. How Old are you , your birthday sounds like the day in the life of a 13 yr old haha , All the very best wishes tho ..

    ReplyDelete