Sunday, March 8, 2009

Day 45 - Cleaning Day

So another simple day off. Cleaned things up in my room, Vacumed. Watched Hitman and Die Hard. Started playing Fallout 3.

I shaved my face clean today. Got a haircut. I told the guys I work with that if I heard another old man joke, I would shave and look younger than most of them. I always love doing this. People get use to how you look. They tend to freakout when you change like this. It's nothing new for anyone that knows me. Heck, I plan on growing it right back out. Maybe I'll go for a full beard. Who Knows?!?

Chris

4 comments:

  1. If you really want them to give you funny looks, you're just gonna have to bite the bullet and wear a metal bikini. Don't take pictures, just thinking about it is disturbing enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. metal bikini... ummm... seems like that would chaffe in all the wrong places. ewwwww....

    ReplyDelete
  3. WARNING!!!! Studies have shown, and personal experience dictates, that shaving partially graying facial hair off and regrowing it leads to a higher concentration of gray hair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Considering that we were talking about bikinis chafing, that comment would have been much more powerful if you had just let it trail away at "shaving partially...."

    ReplyDelete