Saturday, March 14, 2009

Day 51 - A Change

You know, for the longest time I wondered, how do you get past a problem. At what point are you heading out of the problem and back to normal? Is it possible to be stuck at a point so far from normal, that you may never get back? How do you know when things are back to normal?

I feel a weight lifting today. I was given a message, or at least a cloud lifted so that I could see something a little clearer. They say that history has a way of repeating itself unless we truly understand what was done wrong in the past. We can learn from the past if we open our eyes.

Sorry to be all cryptic folks. Just know that I feel a whole lot better about the future. I just had to look at my past and be willing to learn from it.

Goodnight all, I hope you sleep as sound as I will tonight.

1 comment: