Monday, January 26, 2009

Day 2 - Patience will Prevail

So here we are on Sunday with another day of Processing. The day started early, I keep starting at 6am. I know, I shouldn't complain but I have fallen in the habit of sleeping in. We start early, spend a lot of time waiting, but they are processing over 500 people along with me.

I had to have patience on many fronts today. I was mistaken when I thought I would be leaving some problems behind. Today I was reminded that they will eventually creep back up no matter where I go. I don't care to detail to much but I will say this. Be careful in life insulting some one's integrity. Do it once and they can forgive, after that I personally don't care to much for you.

Well, another thing I can whine about, working out. I vowed to myself that I would work out while gone. So far so good. I planned to run a mile and do some weight lifting each day. So far I have been distracted by conversation each time I run and end up going miles. It feels good to accomplish but I sure walk funny right now. I know it will pass once I get into better shape.

"Sometimes we are forced to be patient. We still have the choice to be impatient but the consequences of those actions are far worse than the discomfort of patience."

2 comments:

  1. You may have a flaw here and there, like I'd need a couple D6s and a lot of luck to roll higher than the number of spelling and grammar errors you posted on your blog in the past two days. But your integrity? Seriously. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you say you are walking funny right now? I guess "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" is more a set of guidelines than rules.....

    ReplyDelete