Thursday, January 29, 2009

Day 6 part 2

So I am all packed and ready to go. Tomorrow starts at 0530. I have no idea how things will be at my next stop which is Kuwait. All I know is that I have a 14-15 hour trip ahead of me. Once I get on the plane tomorrow, I will be turning off my cell phone permanently. Ill get a new number when I return. If you want to get a hold of me just shoot me an email at cbradshaw007@hotmail.com. I may not have Internet access in Kuwait so don't be alarmed if I do not respond to email or post here for a few days. Enjoy the Superbowl and let me know what commercials to look up on the net. I found out the feed they send our way doesn't have commercials. I guess there is a benefit to being over here.

Again I want to thank all of my friends and family for your support. I know a lot of people think i am doing this for the money. It is part of it but I feel its the best thing i can do for my family right now. I can provide a little more than normal, give a bit more space than ever, and ease the burden on my family. Also I am taking advantage of this time to reset myself. Get rid of some bad habits, simplify my life and focus on what is important to me.

I Love you all. See you when I get back stateside!

No comments:

Post a Comment