Monday, February 2, 2009

Day 10 - Camp Leisure

So after spending a few days here I have to say that they take good care of the troops in a place where all you can do is wait for your ride. Good food, Movies, activities, it all helps keep you from getting bored.

Tomorrow we head over to ITT's office and meet the bosses. It will be a day of PowerPoint and HR jargon. If all goes well we will start flying on Wednesday. They call stations like where I am going the wild west operations. How fitting i guess.

So I have started to see what freedoms I will miss. First off is Privacy. There is none here. You share a tent with 15 other guys. Second is security, see my previous statement. You have to carry your laptop or lock it up. Real pain. So enjoy your freedoms. I miss them already.

Well, I get to head into Kuwait City tomorrow. If I get lucky we will stop by the Hard Rock.

Love you guys!!!
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment