Monday, February 9, 2009

Day 17 - First Day on the Job

Another day is finished. This one a bit more to do then the last few. I finally got to do some work. Nothing major to describe. Just a simple network full of servers for me to maintain. Another couple of days to work with the guy I am replacing.

A quick note about security. I have to be careful what I say here and in person. If I seem vague its for a good reason. The more specifics I say, the more anyone can read. Anyone being the bad guys. I know it sounds paranoid but its real. Better safe than sorry. If you want details, wait till I get back and buy me a beer.

On that not I have an address now. If you want to send me something, shoot me an email. I'll pass on the address and the rules then. There is a specific list of what cannot be sent to me. (No blow up dolls Jim!) There isn't anything I need and please don't feel obligated. But I know that there are some of you that have been asking.

On that note, I'm gonna get some sleep.

Good Night All

3 comments:

  1. Awwwww but Chris, I had Sandy, Mandy and Candy all packaged up and ready to ship! Dang it. Guess I'll have to put them back with the rest of your collection you gave me to sell.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just think Babe, another day done, another day closer to being home! Make every day an adventure and celebrate the day like the gift that it is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm... sounds like a challenge to me!!! Sooo... now we have to try and outdo each other for the most embarrassing/annoying thing to send bradshaw, right... I'm thinking a box full of electronic chicks (the baby chicken kind) with light sensors so they all start "peep"ing the second the box is opened.

    ReplyDelete