Sunday, February 8, 2009

Day 15 - Jet Lagggggg

So I am here now and the travel is finally taking its toll. My body doesn't know whether I should sleep, eat, or what. I woke up after 12 hours of sleep and I'm in limbo. Its just after midnight. So I spent the day meeting people, learning the layout of the land and adjusting to my environment. The previous Sys Admin has a bad reputation so I am listening to what not to do. Right now my focus is to fit into the team that I will work with. I still don't have a space to call my own yet. I may not know for a week or so. So much of this feels like limbo. After affects of the hurry up and wait.

I passed out around 8pm. Hopefully I can get my internal clock reset by Monday.

1 comment:

  1. I suggest all 3... sleep, eat, and what 'till your hearts content.

    ReplyDelete