Sunday, February 1, 2009

Day 9 - Superbowl Sunday, err Monday?!?

So today has been weird. I didnt go to sleep till about 630 am local time. Finally woke up around 3pm. Started out with a 2 mile run. The shower facilities aren't bad. The mess hall is great! I had Sweet potatoe pie for dessert! I current;y live in Tent City. Just rows and rows of tents. Th facilites are trailers. There are some stores and the resturants I mentioned yesterday. I picked up an access card for internet for a while I am here. Granted I have to be in the MWR building to us it.

So I will be here till Wednesday or Thursday and then fly out to Camp KV. Today was a day to relax and the rest of the week will be more hurry up and wait. There is a USO tent and they have xbox and big screens for watching movies. I tried the free 15 min moral call but didnt have much luck calling. I'll try again later.

Tonight at 2300 hours is the super bowl. Well for back home 1pm. I will be sitting here next to a screen but sadly we dont get the commercials. My favorite part. Some one have beer for me while watching and post a comment here if there is a commercial i should watch. I will have to download them later.

So Sunday winds down for me, good night and enjoy the game.

1 comment:

  1. Man, that was a good game but I wanted the other team to win! I am headed out to Jury duty today - not sure how I feel about it yet. Not alot to report from OK. I love you Babe! Mom

    ReplyDelete